Thursday, November 19, 2009
You know you have an addiction when you're shopping and you see a box and think, "I could make one of those on my Cricut!" So where was I? In the candy aisle of Walgreen's. (Shhh...don't tell anybody I was looking at candy!) Anyway, I saw a candy that I love to give people at Christmas, sort of a candy bar, but in an unusual shape, and I thought, "I could dress that up with some Christmas cardstock and make a cute little gift." Can you guess what candy I'm talking about? Stay tuned to find out. I have already started the design, and now I have to test cut, dress it up, and take pictures. If all goes well, it will be this weekend's FREEBIE. I think you're gonna like it!
- ► 2010 (91)
- Getting in the Christmas Spirit!
- Not a creature was stirring...not even THIS MOUSE!...
- EXPLOSION PURSE BOX READY FOR DOWNLOAD!
- Don't you just love FREE STUFF?!?!
- SCAL Files Are Here!
- I did it! Mini Explosion Purse is a success!
- Toblerone Box Finally Done!
- Coming Soon!
- Mystery Project Revealed
- You know you have an addiction when you're shoppin...
- Light up your Christmas!
- Frosty the Snowman is in town!
- Welcome to my new blog! I'm a crafter and former t...
- ▼ November 2009 (13)
- Cindy McVey
- Midlothian, Virginia, United States
- Lifetime crafter, beginning with sewing clothes for my troll dolls when I was 5. Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2000. Wife of almost 30 years to my high school sweetheart and planning on 30 more! Mom to 2 great kids and one awesome new son-in-law. "Mom" to 3 furkids, Pomeranians Roxy and Lulu, and a Calico cat, Sugar aka "Miss Fattypants." Addicted to all things Disney!