Thursday, November 19, 2009

You know you have an addiction when you're shopping and you see a box and think, "I could make one of those on my Cricut!"  So where was I?  In the candy aisle of Walgreen's.  (Shhh...don't tell anybody I was looking at candy!)  Anyway, I saw a candy that I love to give people at Christmas, sort of a candy bar, but in an unusual shape, and I thought, "I could dress that up with some Christmas cardstock and make a cute little gift."  Can you guess what candy I'm talking about?  Stay tuned to find out.  I have already started the design, and now I have to test cut, dress it up, and take pictures.  If all goes well, it will be this weekend's FREEBIE.  I think you're gonna like it!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Midlothian, Virginia, United States
Lifetime crafter, beginning with sewing clothes for my troll dolls when I was 5. Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2000. Wife of almost 30 years to my high school sweetheart and planning on 30 more! Mom to 2 great kids and one awesome new son-in-law. "Mom" to 3 furkids, Pomeranians Roxy and Lulu, and a Calico cat, Sugar aka "Miss Fattypants." Addicted to all things Disney!
Photobucket