Monday, November 30, 2009

Getting in the Christmas Spirit!


I thought I would try out a new background for the holiday season, and I found this one that reminded me of Cricuted cutouts, AND it's red (my favorite color!) so here it is!  I'll probably go back to my butterflies, but for now, I kinda like the new "curtains."

(Click on the photo for a better look at it!)
Look for an awesome new box file later in the week (shown above - called the Three Kings box for its "crown" top), thanks to Cindy Royal on the message boards at cricut.com.  She put out a request for someone to make one from a template she had, and even though it was 11:30 PM when I saw her post, I saw BOX and had to give it a go!  She has test cut it and loves it, but I'm waiting for permission from the creator of the original (non-Cricut) design before I post it. Hopefully I will have it to share with all of you very soon, so check back often - or better yet, sign up to follow me!  I have several projects ready to share and will be posting at least one a week until Christmas!

Cricut Kisses!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Midlothian, Virginia, United States
Lifetime crafter, beginning with sewing clothes for my troll dolls when I was 5. Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2000. Wife of almost 30 years to my high school sweetheart and planning on 30 more! Mom to 2 great kids and one awesome new son-in-law. "Mom" to 3 furkids, Pomeranians Roxy and Lulu, and a Calico cat, Sugar aka "Miss Fattypants." Addicted to all things Disney!
Photobucket