Sunday, November 22, 2009

Toblerone Box Finally Done!



I'm sorry I'm getting this posted so late, but we were involved with wedding activities all day yesterday, then I had major computer issues today, and I basically ended up redesigning this box because I LOST IT this morning when my computer "burped."  Anyway, I hope some of you will try it out and dress it up better than I did.  I wanted to at least do a quick one to give you the idea of the window which uses the "TO" from "Toblerone" to make this box look like a big gift tag that just happens to contain chocolate! 

The file offers you the option to use it with or without the window.  To include the window, cut the box first, then DO NOT hit "unload paper." Instead, hit "load paper" again, go to the page with the window, and cut! 

Please send me photos of your completed projects!  I can see it without the window dressed up with little winter scenes - trees, houses, etc. - to make a little diorama that's also a gift.  The angle of the triangle box makes it perfect for that! 

Gypsy ladies, I will get the gypsy file uploaded as soon as I can. I haven't been able to test it on the Gypsy yet.  I promise to get it on tonight!

Cartridge needed: George
Toblerone Box (with window option) for Design Studio
Toblerone Box (with window option) for Gypsy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 24 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Anonymous said...

What cartridge did you do this with? Sorry if I missed it. Thanks

Magoo said...

very clever!!! Love how the To is used!!! fun!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Nov. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

Cindy McVey said...

Thanks Magoo...you just never know where ideas will hit you, huh?

6p010535ec1ea6970b, the only cartridge used was George

farmhouse-story said...

this looks wonderful--thanks!

About Me

My photo
Midlothian, Virginia, United States
Lifetime crafter, beginning with sewing clothes for my troll dolls when I was 5. Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2000. Wife of almost 30 years to my high school sweetheart and planning on 30 more! Mom to 2 great kids and one awesome new son-in-law. "Mom" to 3 furkids, Pomeranians Roxy and Lulu, and a Calico cat, Sugar aka "Miss Fattypants." Addicted to all things Disney!
Photobucket