Friday, November 20, 2009

Mystery Project Revealed

Has anybody guessed yet what my mystery candy is?  Well, it's one of my all-time favorites...TOBLERONE!  I suppose part of the draw is the unusual triangular shape. Great marketing, huh?  Anyway, I saw one yesterday and thought, "I can make that box," and I did - but with a cool little twist!  I completed and tested it last night, and all I have to do now is make a "real" one, dress it up and photograph it.  If you're out and about today, you might want to pick one up for tomorrow when I post the file.  Make sure you get the 100 gm/3.52 ounce size, then come back here tomorrow and get ready to have some fun with it!  And besides using it for Toblerone, it's a great little box for putting anything long and skinny in.  I know all you crafty guys and gals will find dozens of uses for it!  TTFN! See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Cathy Temple said...

love this! this will perfect for my family..

About Me

My photo
Midlothian, Virginia, United States
Lifetime crafter, beginning with sewing clothes for my troll dolls when I was 5. Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2000. Wife of almost 30 years to my high school sweetheart and planning on 30 more! Mom to 2 great kids and one awesome new son-in-law. "Mom" to 3 furkids, Pomeranians Roxy and Lulu, and a Calico cat, Sugar aka "Miss Fattypants." Addicted to all things Disney!
Photobucket