Monday, November 23, 2009
I have finally completed and cut an adorable little Mini Explosion Purse Box. I can't wait to use it for all the small gifts I give to my nieces. It's perfect for jewelry, lipstick or other small makeup, or even a few Hershy's kisses. I was so pleased with it last night that I kept playing with it, popping it open and closed. Kids will love it!
If you want to get prepared ahead of time, you'll need some stick-on velcro dots for the closure, and some ribbon or cord for the handle (sized to fit through a standard hole punch and tied in a knot on the inside). It's a small purse, so scraps of ribbon that are at least 10-12" should work. You need the George cartridge and 12"x12" cardstock. Here's the "teaser" picture, but I need to make a tutorial for it because the folding is a little tricky until you understand how they go together. I plan to post it mid-week, so check back or sign up to follow me, and look for it in time to make them over the Thanksgiving holiday.
Cricut Kisses! Cindy
- ► 2010 (91)
- Getting in the Christmas Spirit!
- Not a creature was stirring...not even THIS MOUSE!...
- EXPLOSION PURSE BOX READY FOR DOWNLOAD!
- Don't you just love FREE STUFF?!?!
- SCAL Files Are Here!
- I did it! Mini Explosion Purse is a success!
- Toblerone Box Finally Done!
- Coming Soon!
- Mystery Project Revealed
- You know you have an addiction when you're shoppin...
- Light up your Christmas!
- Frosty the Snowman is in town!
- Welcome to my new blog! I'm a crafter and former t...
- ▼ November 2009 (13)
- Cindy McVey
- Midlothian, Virginia, United States
- Lifetime crafter, beginning with sewing clothes for my troll dolls when I was 5. Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2000. Wife of almost 30 years to my high school sweetheart and planning on 30 more! Mom to 2 great kids and one awesome new son-in-law. "Mom" to 3 furkids, Pomeranians Roxy and Lulu, and a Calico cat, Sugar aka "Miss Fattypants." Addicted to all things Disney!