Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Don't you just love FREE STUFF?!?!

I know we're not even through Thanksgiving yet, but I want to give you all a Christmas present!  If you don't know about HubPages.com yet, you need to check them out!  I'm a clipart junkie, and they have some gorgeous stuff.  Today I found 100 FREE CHRISTMAS WALLPAPERS for your computer. They have everything from vintage to cute, and the quality is outstanding!  I'm showing you just one "thumbnail" example here, but you really need to go to the site and take a look to really appreciate them. So, Merry Christmas from me a little early. (and Happy Thanksgiving, too) Enjoy!
HubPages.com - Family Christmas Wallpapares

2 comments:

alishea777 said...

Do you know if you can trust this site? My husband just got a new computer and downloaded a free wallpaper...then started crashing and found out it gave the computer a trojan virus... We are now sending the computer back because they can't fix it even after wiping the entire computer. Be careful!

Cindy McVey said...

I have downloaded many things from them on both my laptop and work computer and never had a problem :) I do run virus protection software in the background on both computers.

About Me

My photo
Midlothian, Virginia, United States
Lifetime crafter, beginning with sewing clothes for my troll dolls when I was 5. Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2000. Wife of almost 30 years to my high school sweetheart and planning on 30 more! Mom to 2 great kids and one awesome new son-in-law. "Mom" to 3 furkids, Pomeranians Roxy and Lulu, and a Calico cat, Sugar aka "Miss Fattypants." Addicted to all things Disney!
Photobucket