Audrey from Cute and Some! I have gotten to know Audrey in the past month or so, and she is so kind, generous, spiritual, friendly, creative, talented...the list could go on and on! Please go visit her blog.
Before I could even finish this post, I also recieved the award from Sparksgal at My Crafty Place. Be sure to check her out, too. Sparksgal, you have no idea how this makes my day!
The rules are that I have to list 7 things about myself, so....
1. I'm addicted to coffee! I roll out of bed every day craving it, and I usually have 3 cups before 10:00. After that, it's Diet Coke.
2. I love Pomeranians! I have 2 girls now, but I had 2 boys for 16 years, and I miss them terribly
3. I love Disney! I have lost count of how many times I've been to Disney World - it's at least 40. I used to run a forum on AOL for Disney fans, and we did twice-weekly chats with Disney trivia games every Saturday night. I made some great friends there, and still keep in touch with some of them 10 year later!
4. I love books and reading
5. I love movies, especially in the theater. My husband and I try to go to one at least every other week - sometimes more.
6. I love the theater!! My husband and I try to go to NYC at least once a year to see a couple of Broadway shows...and to shop and eat! It's such a great city!
7. I am the Community Services Manager for a large planned community - over 2700 homes - and I love my job! I also happen to live in the community I work for, so it's like getting to help my own neighborhood and getting paid for it! My main responsibilities include: monthly newslettter editor, web site administrator, boating rental programs, pavilion/facility rental programs, boat registration for about 600 boats, and all community events. I throw 4 parties a year for a mere 1500-2000 people, complete with live bands, food, beer and wine, and fireworks once a year. My husband calls me the party girl...LOL! I do a bunch of other stuff, too, but most of it's boring.
So, now you know a little more about me - maybe more than you wanted to...LOL!
Thanks again to Audrey, and to all of you who have made my blog take off the way it has! I never dreamed when I started this blog in November that I'd already have almost 600 followers! Thank you all!
Now I'm supposed to pass the award on to 15 other bloggers. This is going to be so hard because I follow some really amazing crafters on their blogs. Narrowing it down is going to take some effort - oh, my brain is hurting already! I am listing some here that aren't just Cricut sites. I also follow stamping and digital scrapbooking sites, so I hope maybe sharing some of them will help you to find something new! Please visit them and leave them some love!
She's a Sassy Lady - The title of this award fits Sheila perfectly. She's a beautiful person who does beautiful work! If you're a scrapbooker, you need her on your blog list!
The Bug Bytes - Anybody who owns a Gypsy needs to "meet" Pam. Questions about your Gypsy? Pam's the go-to gal! Pam is also a co-creator of Tuesday Treats.
Cheryl's Window - Cheryl makes gorgeous Cricut creations, and she's just getting started on making video tutorials, but she's a natural! Take a look!
217 Creations - Elizabeth is one of my MB friends and a truly sweet, generous lady who also happens to be a very talented crafter!
Design, Create, Inspire - Crystal aka MyaMagoo is my Canadian MB friend and the other co-creator of Tuesday Treats. She is a wiz with the Gypsy, and she shares her files for free!
Waltzingmouse Makes - Claire designs some gorgeous stamps, and she's a super nice gal, too. She is the original designer of the Three Kings Box and graciously allowed me to create it in Cricut and share with all of you!
Summertime Designs - Some of the most beautiful digi-scrapping stuff on the web
A Southern Belle's SVGs - I always try to support anyone who shares their hard work for free, so check her out if you use SVGs
My Crafty Life - Dan is another generous crafter who gives away lots of freebies!
Just Give Me Stamps - A very talented stamper
Kwerner Design - She has an amazing eye for design! Check her out for card ideas!
Kevin and Amanda - Digital Scrapbooking and great photography tips!
Okie Lady Bug's Scrap-n-More - A Criut lover's favorites list just wouldn't be complete without Okie's blog! Check out her post from February 18 for a Mardis Gras mask that is to die for!
Royal Things - Cindy's work is some of the most beautiful I've seen. To be truly inspired, you MUST check her out!
Miller's Ink - Lynn does gorgeous cards! Being a card maker myself, I love to follow her blog. Check her out!
- Some much needed sunshine!
- My debut on Tuesday Treats, and I brought the POPC...
- The Funny Bunnies have BABIES!
- The Ms. Bright Side Award and 5 blogs to visit
- FIXED: Mini Easter Egg Box
- A Pair of Easter Egg Boxes
- A Cheeky Little Chick
- Lacy Easter Egg Basket With Ribboned Handle
- Funny Bunny Gift Bag
- I'm a Beautiful Blogger!
- ▼ March 2010 (10)
- Cindy McVey
- Midlothian, Virginia, United States
- Lifetime crafter, beginning with sewing clothes for my troll dolls when I was 5. Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2000. Wife of almost 30 years to my high school sweetheart and planning on 30 more! Mom to 2 great kids and one awesome new son-in-law. "Mom" to 3 furkids, Pomeranians Roxy and Lulu, and a Calico cat, Sugar aka "Miss Fattypants." Addicted to all things Disney!