Monday, March 1, 2010
This project is simple enough that it didn't need a tutorial, but I thought some of you might enjoy watching the process with some of the techniques from my stamping experience. Besides, I got a shiny new camera Saturday and was dying to take it for a test spin! I'm still working on camera placement and lighting, but this video is decidedly better than the last - and you can watch it in HD!
I hope you enjoy these little critters. I can see them used in SO many ways, so use your imagination and send me your pictures! And as always, a comment is very much appreciated if you download the files.
Funny Bunny files for Design Studio
Funny Bunny files for Gypsy
Watch Video Tutorial
Cricut kisses and crafty wishes!
- Some much needed sunshine!
- My debut on Tuesday Treats, and I brought the POPC...
- The Funny Bunnies have BABIES!
- The Ms. Bright Side Award and 5 blogs to visit
- FIXED: Mini Easter Egg Box
- A Pair of Easter Egg Boxes
- A Cheeky Little Chick
- Lacy Easter Egg Basket With Ribboned Handle
- Funny Bunny Gift Bag
- I'm a Beautiful Blogger!
- ▼ March 2010 (10)
- Cindy McVey
- Midlothian, Virginia, United States
- Lifetime crafter, beginning with sewing clothes for my troll dolls when I was 5. Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2000. Wife of almost 30 years to my high school sweetheart and planning on 30 more! Mom to 2 great kids and one awesome new son-in-law. "Mom" to 3 furkids, Pomeranians Roxy and Lulu, and a Calico cat, Sugar aka "Miss Fattypants." Addicted to all things Disney!