Monday, March 22, 2010

FIXED: Mini Easter Egg Box

I had some reports that the flap on the mini box lid was cutting off in the Design Studio version, and sure enough, it wasn't welded.  You can either click on it and select "weld" or you can downlaod it again below.  That should fix it!   I'm at work now and don't have my Gypsy with me, but I think that one is OK.  You should still check it before you cut.  Just open the file and click on the preview (eye) icon.  It might take it a minute to "build" the preview, but once it does, only the lines that you want to cut will be red, and the others will be grayed out.  The score marks will be dark black, as they are not welded.  If you find that any part of the Gypsy files isn't correct, PLEASE let me know by leaving  a comment under this post so I can fix it ASAP!

Thanks to those who notified me about the problem!
If you missed the original post for this project, just scroll down to the post from March 20, 2010 below this one.  You can find the files for Gypsy there!

Easter Egg Box files for DS

16 comments:

scootingranny said...

Thank you, Cindy. Great boxes!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Box, Purses, etc. post on Mar. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

Short Scrapper said...

I love these boxes! Thank you so much for sharing.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing! Your box is so pretty!

farmhouse-story said...

these little boxes are just adorable, cindy! thanks so much!

georgia said...

Thanks. I can't wait to try this box.

Anonymous said...

Cindy ~ I love your blog. I have left you the Ms. Bright Side award on my blog. Come check it out at http://k-ekreations.blogspot.com.

Audrey Frelx said...

I know you're busy but just wanted to drop in, say "hi", and let you know I'm thinking of you. Try not to overdo yourself now by working too hard (impossible, right?)

Take care, and I'll be seeing you!

AndreaA said...

Just wanted to thank you so much for the boxes.I will make these for my Grandbabies Easter baskets. They love for Nana to make them things especially my 7 y/o Granddaghter.

Marg said...

What a great box and idea. Thank you.

Scrappymax said...

Thank you Cindy, these are adorable. I have only just come across your blog but definitely be back often now. Can you answer me a question though. What do you nean when you say score marks - do I have do do anything with them?
Max x

Allison and Adam said...

That is amazing, thanks so much for sharing the file!

Unknown said...

That box is so cute!!! I thought I was already following your blog because I know you from the boards, but I wasn't! So... now I am! *LOL*

Anonymous said...

TFS--the new file. I tried to hide contour but never thought about the weld. I'm on my way to make some. Thanks again sooooo much.Linea

Jana said...

Thank You Cindy. I love these Easter Egg Boxes. I made the small one for my Mom and the Larger for my Daughter. I posted a pic on the thread over on the Cricut mb for you to see.

Anonymous said...

That is really neat! Did you design that from scratch? How do you create something like that on DesignStudio?

About Me

My photo
Midlothian, Virginia, United States
Lifetime crafter, beginning with sewing clothes for my troll dolls when I was 5. Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2000. Wife of almost 30 years to my high school sweetheart and planning on 30 more! Mom to 2 great kids and one awesome new son-in-law. "Mom" to 3 furkids, Pomeranians Roxy and Lulu, and a Calico cat, Sugar aka "Miss Fattypants." Addicted to all things Disney!
Photobucket