Well, you asked for it, and here it is. It only took me two takes to get it recorded, but getting it edited and online was another story! It never occurred to me that there was a limit on length of videos on You Tube, so I spent quite a while breaking it up into parts, but I think it looks pretty good for my first attempt.
I hope you will find it somewhat helpful. Keep in mind that this is only one of very many ways to make watermarks, but I've had so many inquiries about my "fancy" one that I thought some of you might find it useful.
Go to my new Tutorials Page to view it.
- A TreatHeart for a Sweetheart
- How To Create WatermarksMy First Video Tutorial!
- Sharing my COPYRIGHT NOTICE with other designers, ...
- Purses, Chocolate and Gift Cards....Oh My!
- I'm sad to have to write this post...
- Rate Me!
- Gypsy Shoulder Bag Available For Separate Sale
- Design Studio Update Includes "Once Upon A Princes...
- CHARMing Favor Box For All Occasions
- PC Announces New EMBOSS PLUS Plates at CHA
- PC Announces the Cricut Cake at CHA
- Put new COLOR in your creations!
- Bigger paper means bigger BOXES!
- Pretty Clutch for Gypsy
- Disney and a new blog
- And the winner is...
- My first BLOG AWARD!
- Disney-fied My Gypsy
- Almost home!
- I'm CELEBRATING with BLOG CANDY! A NEW CARTRIDGE!
- UPDATE on new Flexible Stylus for Gypsy
- NEW stylus for Gypsy??
- Get organized in the new year!
- A New Years resolution I can keep!
- ▼ January 2010 (24)
- Cindy McVey
- Midlothian, Virginia, United States
- Lifetime crafter, beginning with sewing clothes for my troll dolls when I was 5. Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2000. Wife of almost 30 years to my high school sweetheart and planning on 30 more! Mom to 2 great kids and one awesome new son-in-law. "Mom" to 3 furkids, Pomeranians Roxy and Lulu, and a Calico cat, Sugar aka "Miss Fattypants." Addicted to all things Disney!