Most of you know about my passion for designing boxes. In fact, making boxes was my main reason for "upgrading" from the Baby Bug to the Expression. I've really enjoyed being able to cut from 12"x12" paper, but I pretty much shelved the 12"x24" mat unless I was cutting vinyl. Once I started wanting bigger boxes, I started to buy large sheets of artist's paper and cutting it down to fit on the 12"x24" mat. That meant there was waste, and that stuff isn't cheap, though it does come in some nice textures. Provocraft makes 12"x24", but as far as I know, it's only available in pads of assorted colors and not individual sheets (available at ritzcamera.com).
Well now somebody has come to the rescue of all the damsels in distress out in Cricut Craft Land. Couture Cardstock is unveiling its new12"x24" cardstock next week at CHA!! It will come in 25 totally yummy colors and retail for just $1 per sheet! Here are some of the colors, but hop on over to their site for a peek at all 25!
- A TreatHeart for a Sweetheart
- How To Create WatermarksMy First Video Tutorial!
- Sharing my COPYRIGHT NOTICE with other designers, ...
- Purses, Chocolate and Gift Cards....Oh My!
- I'm sad to have to write this post...
- Rate Me!
- Gypsy Shoulder Bag Available For Separate Sale
- Design Studio Update Includes "Once Upon A Princes...
- CHARMing Favor Box For All Occasions
- PC Announces New EMBOSS PLUS Plates at CHA
- PC Announces the Cricut Cake at CHA
- Put new COLOR in your creations!
- Bigger paper means bigger BOXES!
- Pretty Clutch for Gypsy
- Disney and a new blog
- And the winner is...
- My first BLOG AWARD!
- Disney-fied My Gypsy
- Almost home!
- I'm CELEBRATING with BLOG CANDY! A NEW CARTRIDGE!
- UPDATE on new Flexible Stylus for Gypsy
- NEW stylus for Gypsy??
- Get organized in the new year!
- A New Years resolution I can keep!
- ▼ January 2010 (24)
- Cindy McVey
- Midlothian, Virginia, United States
- Lifetime crafter, beginning with sewing clothes for my troll dolls when I was 5. Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2000. Wife of almost 30 years to my high school sweetheart and planning on 30 more! Mom to 2 great kids and one awesome new son-in-law. "Mom" to 3 furkids, Pomeranians Roxy and Lulu, and a Calico cat, Sugar aka "Miss Fattypants." Addicted to all things Disney!