Saturday, January 16, 2010
This time, I'm also coming home from Disney with new project ideas! I've been making notes all week, and I can't wait to get started on some of my ideas so I can share them with you. The photo in this post is a clue to one project (smile).
Then there's that BLOG CANDY! Oh my! Almost 400 of you have entered the drawing! I am overwhelmed at the response, and even more so at your lovely, encouraging comments. I'll draw the winner's name first thing Monday morning, so if you haven't already entered, there's still time. Just scroll to the post below this one, and leave me a comment. Please, enter only once.
I have picked up quite a few new followers this week, and I feel so undeserving of some of your comments, as I'm really no Design Studio expert, and I'm very much a newbie with my Gypsy. But, you seem to like what I'm doing, and I love doing it and sharing it, so watch in the coming weeks for some new projects for both DS and Gypsy users. And check back Monday to see who won the new Mother's Day cartridge!
- A TreatHeart for a Sweetheart
- How To Create WatermarksMy First Video Tutorial!
- Sharing my COPYRIGHT NOTICE with other designers, ...
- Purses, Chocolate and Gift Cards....Oh My!
- I'm sad to have to write this post...
- Rate Me!
- Gypsy Shoulder Bag Available For Separate Sale
- Design Studio Update Includes "Once Upon A Princes...
- CHARMing Favor Box For All Occasions
- PC Announces New EMBOSS PLUS Plates at CHA
- PC Announces the Cricut Cake at CHA
- Put new COLOR in your creations!
- Bigger paper means bigger BOXES!
- Pretty Clutch for Gypsy
- Disney and a new blog
- And the winner is...
- My first BLOG AWARD!
- Disney-fied My Gypsy
- Almost home!
- I'm CELEBRATING with BLOG CANDY! A NEW CARTRIDGE!
- UPDATE on new Flexible Stylus for Gypsy
- NEW stylus for Gypsy??
- Get organized in the new year!
- A New Years resolution I can keep!
- ▼ January 2010 (24)
- Cindy McVey
- Midlothian, Virginia, United States
- Lifetime crafter, beginning with sewing clothes for my troll dolls when I was 5. Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2000. Wife of almost 30 years to my high school sweetheart and planning on 30 more! Mom to 2 great kids and one awesome new son-in-law. "Mom" to 3 furkids, Pomeranians Roxy and Lulu, and a Calico cat, Sugar aka "Miss Fattypants." Addicted to all things Disney!