Having trouble figuring out which settings to use when you're cutting with your Cricut? Does one kind of cardstock cut perfectly when the blade is at 4 but barely at all when you cut another kind of cardstock? Well, Megan Gravener over at Above Rubies Studio has done all the testing for you and put together the most comprehensive guide I've seen anywhere. She tested 448 different materials and gives you the settings for each one! Best of all - it's free! All you have to do is go to her site, look for the "FREE" button on the top of her page right next to her logo, click it and give her your email, then download it! Don't be surprised if you find something else of interest while you're there!
Above Rubies Studio - FREE Cricut Cutting Guide
- ► 2010 (91)
- Hexagon Box for a little Elegance
- My blog got a New Year's facelift!
- Tall Box Trio
- Merry Christmas to my readers!
- I've been featured! SO excited about my new ventu...
- Need a last minute gift? Fill this little TAKEOUT ...
- Princess Crown Box
- FREE Cricut Cutting Guide - 448 materials tested!
- Christmas Leftovers...already???
- Ghirardelli Window Box...for gifts or your own tre...
- Bowtie Box might be my new favorite!
- A THANK YOU gift to my followers!
- Put a little "heart" in your gift card giving
- Sunday BONUS - Andes Mint Box!
- When the weather outside is frightful...
- And the 2nd place winner is....
- Santa Clause is Coming To Town!
- The Votes Are In!
- What do YOU want to see next?
- Scallop Flap Mini Gift Bag
- The 21 Days of Christmas
- 3 Kings Boxes Are Here!
- Calling all DIGITAL SCRAPPERS!
- ▼ December 2009 (23)
- Cindy McVey
- Midlothian, Virginia, United States
- Lifetime crafter, beginning with sewing clothes for my troll dolls when I was 5. Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2000. Wife of almost 30 years to my high school sweetheart and planning on 30 more! Mom to 2 great kids and one awesome new son-in-law. "Mom" to 3 furkids, Pomeranians Roxy and Lulu, and a Calico cat, Sugar aka "Miss Fattypants." Addicted to all things Disney!