Waltzingmouse Makes. She is one talented lady and does gorgeous work! I also want to thank Cindy Royal for test cutting - and for giving me the idea on the Cricut message board.
So, without further adieu, here are the files for both DS and Gypsy - in zip format this time so you can get the cut file, tutorial and phots all at once. If you download it, please leave me a comment 'cuz I just love to "meet" new Cricuteers and see what everyone else likes!
Cartridge: George and Basic Shapes
3 Kings Box for DS
3 Kings Box for Gypsy
Don't forget, you can access all of my previously posted files - and some I haven't posted yet - from the links in my sidebar at the right.
- ► 2010 (91)
- Hexagon Box for a little Elegance
- My blog got a New Year's facelift!
- Tall Box Trio
- Merry Christmas to my readers!
- I've been featured! SO excited about my new ventu...
- Need a last minute gift? Fill this little TAKEOUT ...
- Princess Crown Box
- FREE Cricut Cutting Guide - 448 materials tested!
- Christmas Leftovers...already???
- Ghirardelli Window Box...for gifts or your own tre...
- Bowtie Box might be my new favorite!
- A THANK YOU gift to my followers!
- Put a little "heart" in your gift card giving
- Sunday BONUS - Andes Mint Box!
- When the weather outside is frightful...
- And the 2nd place winner is....
- Santa Clause is Coming To Town!
- The Votes Are In!
- What do YOU want to see next?
- Scallop Flap Mini Gift Bag
- The 21 Days of Christmas
- 3 Kings Boxes Are Here!
- Calling all DIGITAL SCRAPPERS!
- ▼ December 2009 (23)
- Cindy McVey
- Midlothian, Virginia, United States
- Lifetime crafter, beginning with sewing clothes for my troll dolls when I was 5. Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2000. Wife of almost 30 years to my high school sweetheart and planning on 30 more! Mom to 2 great kids and one awesome new son-in-law. "Mom" to 3 furkids, Pomeranians Roxy and Lulu, and a Calico cat, Sugar aka "Miss Fattypants." Addicted to all things Disney!