Ok, I know I've been MIA for way too long. Thanks to all of you who wrote or posted to make sure I was OK and let me know I was missed. You truly touched me and made me want to get back. Nothing was wrong - other than too much life happening. This is a crazy time of year for me in my job as Community Services Manager for a planned community of over 2700 homes. I handle boating rentals and registration, picnic shelter rentals, boat house staff and outdoor special events, including 4 big parties for about 1500 people, as well as producing a monthly 24-page newsletter and managing our web site. On top of that, we've had two really big special projects, so I feel like I've been living in my office. Then, as you know, my sister and her husband are divorcing, and I spent 2 weekends on the road to help with her move and one weekend with her here. It seems like the last six weeks have passed me by in a blur.
Work is still insanely busy, but I'm making an effort to take some time out for my crafting. After all, Stampin' Up! just released their new catalog, so I have workshops to plan and new crafty toys to play with! I have my first order of the new stamping year coming today - almost $300 worth! Between that and the new Gypsy updates, I can't wait to get back to my craft room!
In the meantime, I've been playing around with the new Gypsy features since the last update, and I LOVE that I now have the Photo App. So many have been baffled about what to use it for, but I immediately thought how awesome it would be to have the cartridge images on my Gypsy to carry with me wherever I go and not have to pull out my handbooks to see details and colors. So........I spent most of last night downloading the image sheets and cropping them into smaller pieces so they are large enough to see on the Gypsy screen. I'm thrilled with this capability, and I'm posting them all to share with all of you as I get them done. All you have to do it download and unzip them, then using Gyspsy Sync, move the jpg images to your Gypsy and start browsing the cartridges!
I'm starting with the cartridges I own, but eventually I plan to post them all, so keep checking back to add to your collection. Click the link below to get started!
Cricut Cartridge Images For Uploading To Your Gypsy
Cricut Kisses and Crafty Wishes!
Friday, July 9, 2010
- Images for a DOZEN cartridges newly uploaded!
- Gypsies, and iPhones and Blackberries...OH MY!
- AnnS...You were the winner!
- Images Uploaded for 10 More Cartridges
- Images For 10 More Cartridges Uploaded!
- New Cricut Product??? Look what I found!!
- If you've tried to contact me and I haven't respon...
- Most Recent Uploaded Cartridge Images For Gypsy
- The Winner Is...
- TUTORIAL! How To Download My Cartridge Image File...
- Images for 10 More Cartridges!
- Today's New Images For Gypsy Photo App
- Still time to enter to win BLOG CANDYand I PROMISE...
- Today's New Gypsy Images
- More Gypsy Images!
- It had to happen sooner or later. Oh, and there's...
- More Cartridge Images and some updates!
- Cartridge Images for your Gypsy - Updates!
- I'm alive and well and LOVIN' my Gypsy!Here's how ...
- ▼ July 2010 (19)
- Cindy McVey
- Midlothian, Virginia, United States
- Lifetime crafter, beginning with sewing clothes for my troll dolls when I was 5. Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2000. Wife of almost 30 years to my high school sweetheart and planning on 30 more! Mom to 2 great kids and one awesome new son-in-law. "Mom" to 3 furkids, Pomeranians Roxy and Lulu, and a Calico cat, Sugar aka "Miss Fattypants." Addicted to all things Disney!