Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cartridge Images for your Gypsy - Updates!

In my last post, I announced that I was working on creating images to upload to my Gypsy so I can use the new Photo App to see all the images on each cartridge.  Well, I wasn't happy with some of them, so I've been working on enlarging a lot of them so you can see them even better.  If you're going blind like me, bigger is better!

I decided that I wanted to fix the ones I'd done before I moved on to doing more, so I've updated and reposted some of them, and I'm working on redoing the others that I felt needed it.  So far I've reposted the following:

Animal Kingdom
Disney's Cars
Celebrations
Christmas Cheer
Christmas Solutions
Cindy Loo

I think you'll find the new ones much better and worth the second download. I'm working on redoing the rest that need it, then I'll move on to others.  Eventually, I hope to have them all for you, so keep checking back!

Cricut Cartridge Images For Uploading To Your Gypsy

Cricut Kisses and Crafty Wishes!

6 comments:

flowerdisco said...

thanks cindy for the update. i am waiting until the end and do them all at once.
This is hard work and I appreciate it.

Big hug my Crafting Queen...that is the award you gave a few of us, lol.

Marilyn said...

You are appreciated! Thank you for doing all this time consuming work and then sharing it!
Marilyn

Claudia said...

Thank you Thank you Thank you for all your hard work. We who can use your files REALLY appreciate it!
You are a jewel

Marian Gr said...

Cindy,
It is great to see you back. You were missed!

Thank you SOOOOOOO Much for doing this and sharing it with us. It is MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!

Marian Gr

Audrey Frelx said...

You are such a treasure!!! Thank you for always sharing!!!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I am loving your image downloads and am only downloading the carts I have.

I notice you have (2) New Arrivals. Which one is the current one to use?

Thank you so much!

About Me

My photo
Midlothian, Virginia, United States
Lifetime crafter, beginning with sewing clothes for my troll dolls when I was 5. Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2000. Wife of almost 30 years to my high school sweetheart and planning on 30 more! Mom to 2 great kids and one awesome new son-in-law. "Mom" to 3 furkids, Pomeranians Roxy and Lulu, and a Calico cat, Sugar aka "Miss Fattypants." Addicted to all things Disney!
Photobucket