CherB'S awesome tutorial about her reflection card and followed along with my Gypsy. How awesome is technology?!?!
I started today with a great cup of coffee and a bagel with my favorite olive and cream cheese spread, FREE from my favorite NY bagel place - and his are "real" NY bagels 'cuz he's from there. He is turning 50 in 4 weeks, so we have a special connection....LOL!
The staff at work is taking me to lunch today, and DH is taking me to my favorite Spanish restaurant for dinner, where the owners are friends and they know it's my birthday, so I'm suspicious that they have something up their sleeves. I'd be happy with just a pitcher of their fabulous sangria!
I'm proudly wearing my LARGE black "50 - Over the Hill" button that my dear mother sent me, along with an application to AARP...LOL! But, I'm a "glass half full" kind of girl, so I think I might have to get out the Cricut and change the button to read "over the HUMP." After all, life is good these days. I have the best DH in the world and he's been taking me on awesome trips now that the kids are grown. I'm very proud of my kids, I have a job that I love (having any job these days is a good thing), and my DH pretty much lets me buy what I want for crafting. How lucky can a girl get? It's a good day to turn 50!
- Bunny Basket tutorial now online - UPDATE for GYPS...
- Bunny Basket to make you "Hoppy"
- I've received a new award!
- Another AWESOME Tuesday Treat!
- Boutique Tissue Box Cover
- Your pictures in words...or making words with your...
- Word Art For Your Blogs and Scrapbooking
- Ask and you shall receive!
- Fifty is Nifty!
- And the winner is.....
- POP the COLOR in your PHOTOS for drama in blogs an...
- Matchbook Valentine - Quick and Easy!
- New tutorials planned??
- A birthday for me, BLOG CANDY for you!
- SCORE! Super Bowl Football Box
- ▼ February 2010 (15)
- Cindy McVey
- Midlothian, Virginia, United States
- Lifetime crafter, beginning with sewing clothes for my troll dolls when I was 5. Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2000. Wife of almost 30 years to my high school sweetheart and planning on 30 more! Mom to 2 great kids and one awesome new son-in-law. "Mom" to 3 furkids, Pomeranians Roxy and Lulu, and a Calico cat, Sugar aka "Miss Fattypants." Addicted to all things Disney!