Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Another AWESOME Tuesday Treat!

It's Tuesday, and that means another great project over on Tuesday Treats from designer CherB.  I'm starting to wish I had gone earlier in the schedule so I don't have to follow these brilliant designs!  My TT debut isn't until April, so I guess I have some time to really ramp up my project!

If you don't already know about Tuesday Treats and you use either Gypsy or Design Studio, you'll definitely want to check it out.  It's a site just for a bunch of us from the cricut.com message board to share our projects and ideas using either photo or video tutorials, and you'll get SO many great ideas from a group of the most creative ladies on the web!  Go check it out and sign up to follow so you don't miss a single project!

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Thank you for the info. I did not know about it.

Audrey Frelx said...

Thanks for the info from me too. I didn't know about it either -- will definitely check that out!

You also asked me to let you know when I reached 100 followers... well, YIPPEE!!!! I'm there!!! I feel - almost - like a big girl now. Maybe one day I WILL be a full-fledged adult blogger -- LOL!!!

Also wanted to let you know, I'm really trying to learn to do the photo letters with software I already have. It appears some of the procedure are similar to those on your video. I'll let you know how it turns out.

I'll be seeing you!

About Me

My photo
Midlothian, Virginia, United States
Lifetime crafter, beginning with sewing clothes for my troll dolls when I was 5. Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2000. Wife of almost 30 years to my high school sweetheart and planning on 30 more! Mom to 2 great kids and one awesome new son-in-law. "Mom" to 3 furkids, Pomeranians Roxy and Lulu, and a Calico cat, Sugar aka "Miss Fattypants." Addicted to all things Disney!
Photobucket