Tuesday, February 23, 2010
The Basics: You'll need two pieces of heavy-weight double-sided (optional) card stock for the basket and ears, and scraps for the facial features and insides of the ears. I loved the clean, finished look it gave the inside by using a pretty double-sided cardstock. I used three 8" pieces of thin twine for the whiskers, knotted in the middle. The knot hides easily under the nose. You'll also need some really good white paper glue that dries clear for the reinforcement on the inside bottom piece and for the facial features. I used my ATG gun for most of the actual basket assembly. Use two regular brads for the handles - the size you get in the office supply store. You'll notice there are 2 ovals for the bottom of the basket. One is just slightly smaller and is to place on the inside bottom after you've attached the sides to the larger oval. The smaller piece covers the tabs on the inside and adds strength.
Jan, this one's especially for you and dedicated to your grandson. Maybe you can make one for him and give him some special Easter hugs and kisses for me!
Cartridge(s) Needed: George
Bunny Basket files for Design Studio
Bunny Basket files for Gypsy
Cricut kisses and crafty wishes!
- Bunny Basket tutorial now online - UPDATE for GYPS...
- Bunny Basket to make you "Hoppy"
- I've received a new award!
- Another AWESOME Tuesday Treat!
- Boutique Tissue Box Cover
- Your pictures in words...or making words with your...
- Word Art For Your Blogs and Scrapbooking
- Ask and you shall receive!
- Fifty is Nifty!
- And the winner is.....
- POP the COLOR in your PHOTOS for drama in blogs an...
- Matchbook Valentine - Quick and Easy!
- New tutorials planned??
- A birthday for me, BLOG CANDY for you!
- SCORE! Super Bowl Football Box
- ▼ February 2010 (15)
- Cindy McVey
- Midlothian, Virginia, United States
- Lifetime crafter, beginning with sewing clothes for my troll dolls when I was 5. Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2000. Wife of almost 30 years to my high school sweetheart and planning on 30 more! Mom to 2 great kids and one awesome new son-in-law. "Mom" to 3 furkids, Pomeranians Roxy and Lulu, and a Calico cat, Sugar aka "Miss Fattypants." Addicted to all things Disney!