Friday, April 2, 2010
Here are 4 good ones to know:
3) On the work mat, if you zoom in as far as the Gypsy will let you, you are looking at your image (or the part of the image that you can see) at the actual size it will cut.
4) When using the search function, searches are case sensitve. All keywords are lower case, so for best results, don't use capital letters when performing a search.
Cricut Kisses and Crafty Wishes!
- Stuff I love!
- "When Your Day Sucks" Bouquet
- And the WINNERS are....
- Candy Bar Purse is back just in time for Mom!
- Make Room For More Rubber and Ribbon!
- CELEBRATION - Blog Candy!It's not too late to ente...
- In Remembrance...
- Put a smile on your mail carrier's face - VINYL PR...
- Stampin' Up! Reveals New Color PaletteOrder Your F...
- New Jetmax Pieces at Michael's with PHOTOS!
- Announcing 16 Members of theRoyal Crafting Court!
- ENABLER ALERT!! Songbird Card Stock Stack
- Get rid of those blemishes and under-eye circles!!...
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye!Presenting a new award!
- Gypsy Quick Tips
- Popcorn Box - Updated files and supply option
- ▼ April 2010 (16)
- Cindy McVey
- Midlothian, Virginia, United States
- Lifetime crafter, beginning with sewing clothes for my troll dolls when I was 5. Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2000. Wife of almost 30 years to my high school sweetheart and planning on 30 more! Mom to 2 great kids and one awesome new son-in-law. "Mom" to 3 furkids, Pomeranians Roxy and Lulu, and a Calico cat, Sugar aka "Miss Fattypants." Addicted to all things Disney!