Sunday, April 4, 2010
If you have Photoshop Elements in any version since 3, you can use this simple and quick technique. I have even provided you with a photo to download so you can practice along with me. Just click the link below to download the photo, open it in Photoshop Elements, and follow along with my video. Pretty soon, you'll be making all your friends and relatives look even more gorgeous than ever!!
Download the photo from the tutorial so you can follow along with me.
Click here to go to YouTube to watch in a larger window
- Stuff I love!
- "When Your Day Sucks" Bouquet
- And the WINNERS are....
- Candy Bar Purse is back just in time for Mom!
- Make Room For More Rubber and Ribbon!
- CELEBRATION - Blog Candy!It's not too late to ente...
- In Remembrance...
- Put a smile on your mail carrier's face - VINYL PR...
- Stampin' Up! Reveals New Color PaletteOrder Your F...
- New Jetmax Pieces at Michael's with PHOTOS!
- Announcing 16 Members of theRoyal Crafting Court!
- ENABLER ALERT!! Songbird Card Stock Stack
- Get rid of those blemishes and under-eye circles!!...
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye!Presenting a new award!
- Gypsy Quick Tips
- Popcorn Box - Updated files and supply option
- ▼ April 2010 (16)
- Cindy McVey
- Midlothian, Virginia, United States
- Lifetime crafter, beginning with sewing clothes for my troll dolls when I was 5. Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2000. Wife of almost 30 years to my high school sweetheart and planning on 30 more! Mom to 2 great kids and one awesome new son-in-law. "Mom" to 3 furkids, Pomeranians Roxy and Lulu, and a Calico cat, Sugar aka "Miss Fattypants." Addicted to all things Disney!